Thursday, February 12, 2015

The end



Music=life is the title of this piece! I think It is conceptional. The subject is music, and how it's integrated it's self in to the very essence of life. There is a boom box, telegraph, a human head with brain, a tree with a world in it and music notes that turn into a flower. I think the focal point is the head and brain. You slowly work downwards teal, purple blues and grays, pinks and brown are the colors used.  No real particular shapes. I think that it falls short in shapes and lack of realism. I am hoping with particles I can do better with shapes and layering in colors. This is my first real painting ever, the only thing I like is the bell of the telegraph. I think I captured the death and color nicely. Everything else I think could use work. The texture is spastic and sloppy, once again I hope to improve technique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment